Friday, September 21, 2012

3 Months Old

 Portlin turned 3 months old yesterday!

 

Age: 3 months
Height: 24 5/8
Weight: 14 lbs. 13 oz
Milestones: Portlin loves to smile and giggle. He likes watching football with daddy and loves the outdoors. He and daddy go for a walk just about every night and water the flowers together.He also likes taking baths with mommy, for now!
Sleep: He is still a good sleeper. Eats between 6:30-7:30 each night and asleep by 8:00-8:30. Sleeps until 2:00-2:30, eats and then straight back to bed. Usually awake and raring to go for the day by 5:30-6:00.
Best Moment: I love to hear Portlin laugh. I have a video of him giggling that I watch everyday at work when I think of him!
Worst Moment:  He still hates his car seat. Mommy has to ride in the back to keep him from crying.
Health: Um..... almost 15 pounds at 3 months. I'd say he is healthy! Everyone thinks he is 5 months. He is my healthy buddy that's for sure. 
Eating: He eats like a champ obviously. Daddy tells people we've had to chain down the kitchen sink to keep him from eating it. He gets oatmeal with each bottle. I'm sure he'll be eating baby food early!
Teeth: No teeth yet.
Extra comments: Portlin is such a joy. He is becoming his own person each and everyday and I thank God for my precious little baby boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment